This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

0pur_c01 and adding new company code to biz

Business Warehouse

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

0pur_c01 and adding new company code to biz

Postby tvjacsb » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Hello,
I just want to bounce this off the SAPFANS community to see I'm totally off base or missing anything.

The company I work for has used the purchasing cube (0PUR_C01) for many years. Datasources 2lis_02_itm and 2lis_02_scl. I believe it was implemented back when we ran BW 3.0 and we are now running BI 7.0. Now we are implementing a new company code into our SAP system. It is actually a new SAP implementation for a sister company; replacing their legacy system. The new company code also wants to use the purchasing cube. My assumption is that once the new company code is implemented in production and they start creating purchase orders...the new records should be collected in the delta queues without any intervention from me. Is this correct? Or...am I going to need to redo the setup tables and redo the delta init?

Thanks for any input,
Sara
tvjacsb

Re: 0pur_c01 and adding new company code to biz

Postby El Belgio » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:31 am

it depends what your "init" selections where at the beginning... if they were restricted on company code, you may have an issue... if there was no restriction on company code, you should be fine
can be easily tested in a dev environment btw
El Belgio

Re: 0pur_c01 and adding new company code to biz

Postby tvjacsb » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Thank you! Thankfully, the initial filling of the setup tables was not restricted by company code. I also was able to see in our development system the delta queues collecting the new company code records as they were created by the functional people.
tvjacsb

Return to Business Warehouse