This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Please help me find a free pilot candidate - SAP BO BI mobil

Business Warehouse

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Please help me find a free pilot candidate - SAP BO BI mobil

Postby MobileJae » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:46 am

I am hoping that someone from this board may work for a company or knows of a company that is thinking about mobilizing their BI Dashboard onto Smartphones.

Earlier this year our company launched a fully managed enterprise mobility service. One of the mobile application we are offering is mobilizing SAP Business Object BI dashboard. What I immediately need is a pilot candidate. The pilot candidate (company) should have Business Object Enterprise server. This is absolutely fee pilot with no obligation at the end of pilot. 3 month pilot that includes all devices, integration, hardware, software, and management. In return, we would like some feedback of our service. Our Business Intelligence Dashboard gives executives and stakeholders immediate real time view of key performance measurements.

Please PM me for additional details.

I will have a "gift" for anyone that leads to a successful pilot. Thank you.
Last edited by thx4allthefish on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I have changed DM to PM and am now moving this to the BI forum
MobileJae

Re: Please help me find a free pilot candidate - SAP BO BI mobil

Postby CHC » Wed May 26, 2010 5:09 am

In a worldwide forum, you might consider giving us indications on what part of the world your candidate should be located, unless you are ready to travel for free on top.

IF Central Europe, I might be interested.

Brgds,
Ch
CHC

Return to Business Warehouse