This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

BW Transport

Business Warehouse

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

BW Transport

Postby pm » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 am

This is on BI 7.
When I collect the Source System related object (all the InfoPackage, Datasource, Transfer Rules), via RSA1 ->Transport Connection, it says one of the Routine is not in A version. It only show me the technical name of the Routine, error message as follow:

Object '97DXR726GZIM37BKEL071O2H6' (ROUT) of type 'Routine' is not available in version 'A'
Message no. RSO252

Diagnosis
You wanted to generate an object with the name '97DXR726GZIM37BKEL071O2H6'' (in transport request ROUT) of type 'Routine' (TLOGO). This is, however, not available in the BW Repository database. It does not exist in the requested version A. If the version is 'D' then it is possible that an error arose during the delivery or installation. If the version is 'A' then the Object was either not created or not activated.

System Response
The object was not taken into account in the next stage of processing.

What I noticed is if we choose the option "Save for System Copy" in the Transport Connection ->Grouping, then I will have this problem.
If I choose other option like "Before Data Flow" or "After Data Flow", I no problem.

What should I do to solve the problem?

Please advise, thank you.
pm

Re: BW Transport

Postby thx4allthefish » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:58 am

I am shadowing this in BW/Basis.
curiousorange wrote:I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?
thx4allthefish

Re: BW Transport

Postby kan1969 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Hi,

Try to reactivate the routine and see if this helps you.

Regards,
Kan
kan1969

Return to Business Warehouse