This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

2lis_06_inv: missing datasource

Business Warehouse

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

2lis_06_inv: missing datasource

Postby sapsepo on Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:13 am

I am activating the BI content for purchasing orders. I need to activate the ODS for the invoice control (0LIV_DS01) but I have a problem: cannot find the datasource on my OLTP.
There is the infosource 2lis_06_inv in my BI system but I cannot find this datasource on my ECC system.
I tried searching it on RSA6 and RSA5 on ECC, but no results. No 06 component on LO cockpit.

I think could be a problem of ECC plug-in, but I didn't find anything about.
BI is vers 7 patch 18, while BI content is 703 patch 10.
OLTP is ECC 5.0 with PI 2004_1_500 patch 11.

Thanks in advance.

sapsepo

Re: 2lis_06_inv: missing datasource

Postby FCI on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:20 am

Do you find this DS in the ROOSOURCE table ?

This datasource exist as of NW 2004s BI Content Add-On 2. It may not be available in your version.

Regards,
FCI
FCI

Re: 2lis_06_inv: missing datasource

Postby sapsepo on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:57 am

I didn't find it in the ROOSOURCE in the OLTP system nor in the BI.
In the BI Businness Content I found all the structures (infosource, ODS, uspdate rules) and I am expecting to find the datasource on the ECC side.
It should be a problem of PI version on ECC (ECC 5.0 is running the OLTP side): this datasource is available on ECC 6.0 and should be availlable on PI 2005 for the 5.0. The problem is: I am not sure of all these information 'cause all I got are posts on SDN forum (yeah yeah give points and so on...) and I am not going to tell the Basis staff to upgrade the PI until I find some official doc ;-).
I've never used the 06 component of logistic so I was curious about it. If you are using it just tell me something about (and the version of you Plug-In, of course!).
Have a nice one!
sapsepo

Return to Business Warehouse