This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

How to extend infosource 2LIS_40_S278 with additional kfs?

Business Warehouse

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

How to extend infosource 2LIS_40_S278 with additional kfs?

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:09 am

Dear Sapfans,
How can I perform an extension to infosource 2LIS_40_S278 with additional key figures?
I've appended additional fields to the datasource but when I try to add the corresponding fields to the infosource there's a warning message:
«This InfoSource is specifically set for the initial run of non-
cumulatives. Only certain non-cumulative key figures are therefore
displayed in the update rules. If you want to use this InfoSource differently, you have to change the setting in the source system.»

Best regards,

AN

ps: I've got a message on OSS for 2 weeks but no answers until now...

Postby Vilas Patil » Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:05 am

Dear AN

InfoSource 2LIS_40_S278 is for initialisation of stock at plant in BW. This InfoSource is to be used only once for updating current stocks of comp/products at plants. The key figures are current stock and stock valuation. I don't think this InfoSource will allow you to add addtional key figures.

After initialisatin you have use InfoSources 2LIS_03_BF & 2LIS_03_UM to capture material movement and revaluation.

Best Regard.

Vilas :D
Vilas Patil

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:43 am

Dear Vilas,
I've also made an extension to the infosource 2LIS_03_BF. The reason for updating those keyfigures at the initialisation time is because I need to update the custom kfs whether there is stock or not and whether there are movements or not.
By the way, the additional kfs are: Planned delivery time in days, Safety stock, Fixed lot size (from table marc). No time dependencies, only depends on 0material and 0plant.
I am also having problems with the new infocube model. What kind of aggregation should I choose for the new kfs?

Best regards,
AN

Postby Vilas Patil » Wed Oct 23, 2002 4:44 am

Dear AN,

Since these new kfs - Planned delivery time in days, Safety stock, Fixed lot size are master data, there are other options for you.

1) Add new InfoObjects in 0MAT_PLANT and load the master data.

2) Create new InfoSource with Plant material & new kfs cobination.

3) Use InfoCube & ODS combination for reporting.

For aggregation you can select 'summation' & exception aggregation select 'last value'.

Best regards,

Vilas
Vilas Patil

Return to Business Warehouse