This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

CRM most wanted part

CRM related discussion only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Lost Identity

CRM most wanted part

Postby laura » Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:43 am

Hello,

I've been SD consultant for 3 years and want to move into CRM.
I do not know where to start: internet sales? mobile sales? analytical CRM?
What is the most useful/wanted/demanded module?

I very much appreciate your input!
Thanks in advance,
Laura
laura

SAP-CRM

Postby Nitin » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:29 am

Hi Laura,

Wud like to tell you that every sub-module in SAP-CRM has its own relavence depending on the type of Industry you will be implementing / catering to.

eg. A) Pharma industry might be looking at implementing Mobile sales & Marketing . B) Consumer product industry (FMCG) wud probably be looking at Internet sale, Marketing & analytical CRM. C) A govt. department eg. Municipality office might look at Service / CIC ( customer Interaction center) component since they wud be catering to the Customers / Citizens complaints.

U might very well start with Field / Mobile sales followed by Internet sale , Marketing , Service , CIC with telephoney integration followed by Analytical CRM.

U may go to site http://www.help.sap.com select SAP-CRM in the cross application component & wud find the documentation on the above submodules. Also you wud like to refer to the Best Practices for mySAP - CRM ( if you have CD) which explains the important Business processes in every above submodule & implementation guidelines.

Bye

Nitin Deshpande
Principal Consultant ( SAP - CRM)
Nitin

CRM

Postby nairtkg » Wed Dec 25, 2002 5:15 am

We are FMCG conmpany and would like to implement CRM. Our main focus is on FIELD SALES FORCE AUTOMATION. Can anybody give suggestion who implemented this and how it is running. Mr. Nitin Deshpande. Can you give your email id and your valued suggestion.

Thanks
nair
nairtkg

SAPCRM

Postby New_Fan » Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:33 pm

Hello Laura, Nitin, Nair:

I have 3 years w/k exp in SAP SD and I have 5 months w/k exp in CRM CIC and Lead Management module in CA.

I am looking for a project beining of Jan 2003 any whee in world. Any Suggestions Pls.

Thanks

Surmax622@hotmail.com

New_Fan
New_Fan

Return to CRM :: SAP CRM