This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

How do you load employees from SAP into CRM

CRM related discussion only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Lost Identity

How do you load employees from SAP into CRM

Postby Georgio » Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:59 am

Can someone tell me how to get employees created in R/3 created as BP of the type persons with the role Employee in CRM. I am interested in knowing about the initial load as well as the delta load.

I cannot find any documention on this issue.

Best regards

Georgio
Georgio

Postby tatmart » Fri Nov 22, 2002 6:31 am

Hi,

I think this is standard SAP. Altough make sure that the role in CRM and R/3 are the same and also the numberranges. :!:

Make also sure there is now subscription in the CRM-system by BUPA_MAIN which excludes then employees. :wink:

Hope this helps.

More info is available on http://service.sap.com/crm
tatmart

CRM & HR EMPLOYEES

Postby eSanjay » Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:39 am

:roll: I hope you are still there. This is one area that has inconsistencies. I have got it to work on some clients and does not on others. Try to follow OSS notes 390380 and 312090. :oops:

I will be glad to get how it performs on your side. Keep me posted and will keep you posted on mine.

Regards
eSanjay :lol:
eSanjay

CRM & HR EMPLOYEES

Postby eSanjay » Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:39 am

:roll: I hope you are still there. This is one area that has inconsistencies. I have got it to work on some clients and does not on others. Try to follow OSS notes 390380 and 312090. :oops:

I will be glad to get how it performs on your side. Keep me posted and will keep you posted on mine.

Regards
eSanjay :lol:
eSanjay

Return to CRM :: SAP CRM