This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Can't add Zfield to Opportunity assignment block.

CRM related discussion only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Lost Identity

Can't add Zfield to Opportunity assignment block.

Postby Dr Sidewalk » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:54 am

Posted on behalf of a colleague:

I am trying to add a new custom z field in the Account Opportunities assignment block, but I'm pretty sure that when I create the new field using the AET (CRM 7) it will place the new field in the header context (BuilHeader) and my view can only access fields from the context node BuilOpportunity. Therefore how can I add this new Z field to the view/assignemnt block table via the configuration tool?.

I have looked to see if I could add the new z field within the componennt workbench, but again the configuration section of the view only seems to allow me to add fields from the BuilOpportunity context node whereas my new Z field (when created) will be in the BuilHeader context node.

I do already have other Z fields which were created and reside in the BuiHeader context node (Object), and I can't see these when adding new fields within the configuration of the Opportunity view. Within the component woprkbench I am referring to component BP_BPBT, view AccountOpportunitiesOV and context node BuilOpportunity.

Jason
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity" - Albert Einstein
"Money isn't everything in life, unless you don't have it"
"Fail to plan, plan to fail"
"Success is a journey, not a destination."
Dr Sidewalk

Return to CRM :: SAP CRM