This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Replication Error: "Enter Employee Responsible"

CRM related discussion only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Lost Identity

Replication Error: "Enter Employee Responsible"

Postby Abap_Sith » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:37 am

Hello SAP gurus,

I am currently attempting to replicate data from an ISU SAP environment to a CRM SAP environment. I am using a user (SAPMIG) to kick-off the requests in CRM to replicate the Contract object from ISU.

Replication is working 100% (including custom fields) bar one error on the header of the contract. I am getting the error “Enter Employee Responsible”. I’m assuming this might be a configuration error but am just looking for confirmation of this.

If I execute the transaction online (manually), when I create a new lean contract from (CRMD_ORDER), my user (SAPMIG) is automatically pulled through into the “Employee Responsible” field. However during replication, the RFCUSER is not populated into this field and so I end up with an error in the contract. If I explicitly input RFCUSER manually creating the contract I don’t get any errors.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Abap_Sith.
Abap_Sith

Re: Replication Error: "Enter Employee Responsible"

Postby bgamble » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:42 am

Try creating A BP in the employee role and in the Identification tab of the BP, assign the RFC user in the USER field.
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control
bgamble

Return to CRM :: SAP CRM