This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

SAP CRM Technical Interviews

CRM related discussion only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Lost Identity

SAP CRM Technical Interviews

Postby jazlady » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 am

I hate to be a pest, but I really need help on this one.

How can one study for SAP CRM Technical Interviews? -
My experience with SAP CRM extends from developing Mobile Sales, but we had off-shore people doing the major configuration for Mobile Sales except for Territory Management and some Business Partner Management. How can I study for a technical interview and how can I get a job offer for a position in SAP CRM? I am familiar with configuring Territory Management, Contracts, and updating tables by way of customizing objects in R3 and downloading them to MW. But I have very little experience with Pricing, Promotions, Materials, Master Data, Business Partner, Campaign Management.
I have Visual Basic experience and SQL Server experience I understand the data on the tables and understand where it comes from in R3 and in MW. I understand and know how to create bdocs using the BDOC Modeler on client side but not in MW. I know where to find the BDOCS in MW. I don't know ABAP programming but I have worked with off-shore to learn to read programs (User Exits mostly). I know where data for all the screens in Mobiles Sales comes from and I know how to update and research it in R3 and MW.
I worked on a existing implementation of SAP CRM 4.6 system with SAP CRM Mobile Sales 2.0B Sp 9 (old), but I have never done a full cycle implementations of SAP CRM. I am worried that I might be asked this on an interview.
Can someone tell me how can I study for this interview?
What can I expect in a tecnical interview on SAP CRM?
what questions and answers to some of the complex and common questions on an SAP CRM Technical Interview?
How can I learn how to implement SAP CRM or ABAP quickly?
Is there a system I can practice my skills on or interactively learn?
Are there any SAP SIMS available to tell me about configuring Sales and Service and Marketing components of SAP CRM?
Please reply to email: johnson4info@gmail.com
jazlady

Return to CRM :: SAP CRM