This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Forumula routine in CRM

CRM related discussion only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Lost Identity

Forumula routine in CRM

Postby AKS » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Hi ,
As per strategt we need to create all pricing procedure,condition etc in ECC. Than it will be moved to CRM .

My question is that if we create a pricing procedur ein ECC , it can not be chnaged in CRM. Than if i need a new formula and assigned to req type what would be the starategy,

I created a formula 601 and assigned in pricing procedure.

Strategy 1- Moved the pricing procedure to CRM with ECC formula and try to change formula in CRM
Strategy 2- Create 601 in bothe the systems and do not move formulas and tranfer the pricing procedure from ECC to CRM.

Txs.
AKS

Re: Forumula routine in CRM

Postby bgamble » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:32 am

Formulas are not distributed from ECC to CRM, you will need to code your formula in both systems and assign it to the pricing procedure in ECC before sending to pricing config to CRM
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control
bgamble

Postby AKS » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:52 am

Thanks bgamble.
I have one more query how we extend field catalogue for adding extra fields. Is it the same way you described earlier. or it get copied into ECC to CRM.
AKS

Postby bgamble » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:42 pm

You will need to do the extension again on your CRM system, also if you plan to maintain the condition records on your ECC system, you have some work to do there also.
bgamble

Return to CRM :: SAP CRM