This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

ECC Credit Management Integration

CRM related discussion only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Lost Identity

ECC Credit Management Integration

Postby mrwilson » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:56 am

Hi,

We have the integration to CM in ECC working pretty well - Total Credit Exposure updates and credit checks operate correctly. However, we have one issue - there are some sales transactions that are not billed in ECC but within CRM. These transactions update Open Sales Value when created, and update Open Receivables, when billed in CRM. However, at the some point of billing in CRM, the Open Sales Value is not downdated. This should be downdated by the same amount that Open Receivables are updated.
Does anyone know why this may be, and is there a setting which may control this? Any sales doc replicated and billed from ECC works fine in this respect.

Cheers
Mark
mrwilson

Postby crm2004 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:17 am

Hi Mark,

when you create a billing document in CRM and release it for accounting, it hits the accounting tables in R/3. It does not update your sales billing tables like VBAP or VBAK. So the updating happens for accounting only. Not for the sales billing tables. When you do billing in ECC, it hits all the sales tables like VBAP or VBAK etc.So you don't face any issue.

I was having the same problem of updating sales billing table from CRM billing, which cannot be done through normal data exchange. You have to do some middleware/ enhancement in R/3 or CRM to populate the billing tables.

Cheers!

A
crm2004

Postby mrwilson » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:18 am

Hi A,

Thanks for the update! You have saved me endless hours of work trying to resolve this,

Many Thanks
Mark
mrwilson

Re: ECC Credit Management Integration

Postby surisunson » Thu May 12, 2011 12:20 am

Hi Mark,

We have the integration to CRM in ECC working pretty well - Total Credit Exposure updates and credit checks operate correctly. However, we have one issue - when we create a billing for an Service order recievables is increasing in ecc but open sales is not updating (it should down right) i think u came across this problem ..tell me how dd u solve this issue....Please reply me asap ..iam technical guy if u helped me in technical i would be really helpfull

Thanks
Suresh Kumar kollapuri
surisunson

Re: ECC Credit Management Integration

Postby Gothmog » Thu May 12, 2011 2:34 am

Hi Suresh.

Mark hasn't visited here for four years...
Do not raise old topics from their grave, and do not make urgent requests.

Please go read the basic rules of the forums before doubling your post count.
68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 74 69 6e 79 75 72 6c 2e 63 6f 6d 2f 62 64 6f 37 6d 77 67
Gothmog

Return to CRM :: SAP CRM