This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Uploading Product Costs

CRM related discussion only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Lost Identity

Uploading Product Costs

Postby Irish ABAPer » Thu Oct 24, 2002 4:58 am

Hey there SFs,
I'm trying quite unsucessfully to find a way of uploading material costs.
The screen where this is entered is in the transaction commpr01, open an existing material, then click on the 'Conditions' tab.
I've unsuccesfully tried a BDC recording form SHDB, and a CATT recording from SCAT. A direct table update is not possible, since each cost record has a generated object key. There seems to be no BAPI in existence to do this.
I think the reason I'm having such problems with the recording is that the costs are displayed in an ALV container, and adding new records into this container seems to be impossible to record....
Any suggestions? Surely someone out there has had to upload product costs!!
Thanks....
Irish ABAPer

Re: Uploading Product Costs

Postby Natali » Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:17 am

Irish ABAPer wrote:Hey there SFs,
I'm trying quite unsucessfully to find a way of uploading material costs.
The screen where this is entered is in the transaction commpr01, open an existing material, then click on the 'Conditions' tab.
I've unsuccesfully tried a BDC recording form SHDB, and a CATT recording from SCAT. A direct table update is not possible, since each cost record has a generated object key. There seems to be no BAPI in existence to do this.
I think the reason I'm having such problems with the recording is that the costs are displayed in an ALV container, and adding new records into this container seems to be impossible to record....
Any suggestions? Surely someone out there has had to upload product costs!!
Thanks....

Hi.
I think, You can do it with function "CRMXIF_COND_REC_COMPL_SAVE".
Try it. More information you can see in Function module documentation.
Kind regards.
Natali

Return to CRM :: SAP CRM