This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Problem in Printing Second Page in Smartforms

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

Problem in Printing Second Page in Smartforms

Postby Athar Ullah Khan » Thu Oct 24, 2002 2:43 am

Hi all,

we i am encounterd a problem in the smartforms that when i create a second page for the smartrom it is not getting printed in the out put.
I have only defined the second page with only a window on it (which is obviously not a main window) and maintain the refrence entry of the second page in the next page field of the first page, but somehow it is not getting printed in the output.

I have tried different combinations in the refrence entry of the next page for both of these pages, but alas no success, can anyone help me out with this problem? or can anyone let me know of a standard smartforms that have a second page defined in it, so i may test and take a print out of it. thanks in advance to everyone trying to help me out,

Athar
Athar Ullah Khan

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:22 pm

Hi :idea: ,
If you want to call the next page dynamically then you can define the reference to that page in the main window and that page should have main window. Or if you want to call the second page by default then in the main window you create Command element and in that assign the next page in the general attribute tab but remember that Command element should be the last element in the main window.

If still it is not working just let me know.

Thanks
Pali

Return to SAPscript/Smartforms