Printing Purchasing Requisitions.

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

Monica A.

Printing Purchasing Requisitions.

Post by Monica A. » Mon Dec 02, 2002 3:25 pm

Hello there,

I am trying to print Purchase Requisition using SAP scripts. There is not a place in IMG for output control of Purchase requisitions.

Is there a way I can call/print a SAP script form from an ABAP? Do I need to have a communication structure as the other purchasing documents have? Does any body have some example code?

Thank you.

codeboy

Post by codeboy » Mon Dec 02, 2002 8:43 pm

Hi Monica,

Creating a sapscript and a print program in ABAP is not a complicated thing at all. You do not need a communication structure, which is required only for those standard SAP print-outs. You can create a stand-alone ABAP program which takes input of the PR number on the selection screen, and then gives the output...

Let me know if you need more input...will be glad to help out..

Rgds,
codeboy

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:47 am

Hi Monica.

Check out http://www.sapstuff.cjb.net.
It has all the Sapscript info you need to get started.

Ratman.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:58 am

PS: You should be able to use MEDRUCK for a Purchase Req...

Ratman.

Monica

THANK YOUUUUUU

Post by Monica » Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:11 am

The web page is GREAT. :)

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:22 am

No problem :)

I hope you come right.

Ratman.

Abap_Novice

Post by Abap_Novice » Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:29 am

Hi,

You use TCode SPRO and in the IMG follow this path : - Materials Management > Purchasing > Messages > Forms (Layout Sets) for Messages > Assing Form and Output Program for RFQ. When you click on that button, you would find both the form (ie Medruck) and the program (SAPFM06P). In colum MED, the value 1 stands for Printout and 2 for Fax. YOu can use the standard form Medruck or if you want modifications done, copy and do modifications and assign in place of Medruck. Also, SAP Labs provides Preconfigured Forms (you need to have username and password for that) which are a lot better. Hope this helps you. Cheers.

Abap Novice