Form problem

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

draggony

Form problem

Post by draggony » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:45 pm

hello ,
I use sap standard form to print my sheet. But when I printed it out , I found it print out two papers for me though I see it is one paper during preview. More strangely, the outline table was printed in one paper and the contents was printed in another paper. Who can tell me what's the posible problem with my form?

subba reddy

Re: Form problem

Post by subba reddy » Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:01 pm

Hello friend,

in preview we will see desinged part only not with data part.i think you have more records in internal table.that is why u got 2 pages.
Got an idea?

Regards,
subbareddy

draggony wrote:hello ,
I use sap standard form to print my sheet. But when I printed it out , I found it print out two papers for me though I see it is one paper during preview. More strangely, the outline table was printed in one paper and the contents was printed in another paper. Who can tell me what's the posible problem with my form?

codeboy

Post by codeboy » Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:40 pm

I'll bet you that it is a problem with the SAPLPD software. If you're spool request and print preview are showing only 1 page, but you're real printout is much more than that, then pls proceed towards applying patches for your SAPLPD, or installing a higher version of the same...

I hope this solves your problem...
codeboy