URGENT: Internal tables in Smart Forms

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

URGENT: Internal tables in Smart Forms

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 25, 2002 5:27 am

Hi,

I'm trying to define my own internal table format in a smart form. Does any one know how i can do that? & then use this internal table in "Complex section" & "Tables".

Thanks

Ratman

Post by Ratman » Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:00 am

see this: viewtopic.php?t=504

Ratman.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:25 am

Thanks for the idea & was just done it, but i faced a problem that when using the internal table, that i just defined, in the data tab of a "table" or
"Complex Section" then try to activate the form , i got the following message "Table not specified under tables nor defined as an internal table" whether the table can be seen in the debug mode.

Any suggestions? Thanks again.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 25, 2002 9:41 am

one way is that u create the structure of that table using se11 and use that in ur internal table.
Other way is that u declare the type and internal table in 'Global Definitions'->'Types' in smartforms
types : begin of wa_xxx ,
end of wa_xxx.

types i_table type standard table of wa_xxx initial size 10.

Thanks

Pali

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:18 am

Everything goes fine until the use of the table in the "Table" nodes in the "Loop - Internal table" field . When i use it in "Internal table" ,
it gives me the same mentioned message :(

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:00 am

Let me add a note to this, i think that the problem is in TYPE definitions, the the nodes does not recognize it, but if it's defined as "LIKE" it'll b working fine.