This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

smartforms

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

smartforms

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:01 pm

HI all,
I made a smart forms whose function module that was generated is not saved in any development class.is it anything to do with / name space.When I transported the smartforms only the layout went but not function module.how could this be sorted.
thanks in advance

Postby Ratman » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:29 am

That is because the Function module is not transported.

It is regenerated on the Target System as a new function module all together.

You can transport the smartform from SE01.

Regards,
Ratman.
Ratman

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 24, 2002 6:34 am

It is not getting generated automatically that is the problem.So I had to take special permissions in Production server to go to smart forms and generate it.I am in 4.6c.How to resolve this.
Thank in Advance.

Postby Joanne_a » Thu Oct 24, 2002 8:09 am

Hi, I faced the same problem this morning.
I generated the smartform in the source system again, it asked for the transport request, and when I transported this request to target system, I found to my pleasure that the FM was created/generated and smartform was working. Try this... (smart... isnt it ???) Our basis guy is £*&^<, you cant ask him even TST box to open let alone PRD...

cheers, J
Joanne_a

Postby Jürgen » Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:18 am

I have the same problem. Normally the form is generatede when the first user uses it. But the standard user has no authority for this, so a short dump appears with "OPEN_DATASET_NO_AUTHORITY". As soon as I use this form or generate it with the transaction SMARTFORMS, everything is O.K.
The solution could be to give all users the authority to generate.
Now I wait for the decision of our basis fellows.
Jürgen

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:08 am

Perhaps OSS 435731 or 530986 will help. Then the form should be generated when the first user uses the form.

Return to SAPscript/Smartforms