This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

SMARTFORMS - Won't go back to first page

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

SMARTFORMS - Won't go back to first page

Postby heldixjedd » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:28 am

Hi Gurus!

I badly need help on this. have read various forums but i still have not found an answer.

The requirement expects me to have two pages,
PAGE1 has the customer details, header, logo, and total payment
PAGE2 serves as an extension of page 1 for data overflow.

Now, im using EVENT SORT BEGIN ... EVENT SORT END on the customer number.
At the EVENT SORT END, I used a command node that points back to PAGE1 (Go to New Page -> PAGE1) so that the customer details page will be displayed again. However, the result is that only the first page has the customer details of the first customer. The succeeding pages only contains the transaction infos of other customers. In short, it does not go back to PAGE1, instead, it prints only PAGE2 with the transaction infos.

It's really urgent and any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Jedd
heldixjedd

Re: SMARTFORMS - Won't go back to first page

Postby SHS » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:34 am

Try replacing the event with an alternative (Create -> Flow Logic -> Alternative). If the customer number differs from the previous customer number, perform your "next page" command.

You could also try (instead of calling the smartform for your entire internal table) to call the smartform for each new customer.
You wouldn't need to create any additional page logic in that case (but you'd have to program the sorting in your calling program).
SHS

Re: SMARTFORMS - Won't go back to first page

Postby heldixjedd » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:48 am

Already found a workaround on this. Thanks anyway,.

BTW, the alternative won't work either. tried it already, but still won't work. I am just having some issues on the last page, it's blank and i can't find a way to remove it. If there's anyway you can help me with it, ill be very grateful. thanks!
heldixjedd

Return to SAPscript/Smartforms