This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

MM- SAP Script YMEDRUCK2 Issue

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

MM- SAP Script YMEDRUCK2 Issue

Postby vipinshash » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Dear Friends.

I am in urgent need of help to print standard text related to country code. While creating vendor records, we are entering the address as local address for the vendors. These are international vendors from whom pick up of material will take place. Since pickup is local, we still want to show some text based on the country of origin.
Our users are storing other country code on Vendor Creation screen under address tab, field other country.
I was under impression that I can print this field, but I am unable to. We are using SAP version 4.6c. SAP program to print PO is SAPFM06P and sap script is YMEDRUCK2. YMEDRUCK2 is a copy of MEDRUCK2. On Vendor screen when I press F1 against field other country I can see the field name as ADDR1_DATA-PO_BOX_CTY. Is there a way in SAP script that I can print this field. The table ADDR1_DATA is not being used in program SAPFM06p.
Any help on how to print the text based on country code (Not one defined in Street Address tab) will go long way to resolve the issue. Also if there is a easier way to do that please let me know. I tried creating classifications but it did not worked as SAP program is not having the tables CABN and AUSP in it.
Thanks
Last edited by thx4allthefish on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Violation of Rule 2A. Topic locked, warning sent.
vipinshash

Return to SAPscript/Smartforms