This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Proforma Invoice

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

Proforma Invoice

Postby Sapslzr » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:08 pm

I am trying to get an output Form for a proforma invoice, basically our customer wants to check what we will invoice prior to the real invoice.

I copied F8 invoice type and in trnsx NACE, created a new message type ZPRO, and changed the program from RLB_INVOICE to RVADAUS1.

The problem its that I have been trying with different forms in Sapscript and it shows only header information but the items are blank (even text). Forms in Smartforms show an error that according to someone on the web are harder to fix than simply do it with a Sapscript.

Its seems that program RVADAUS1 uses exports information which its not the case for me, and that its why its showing blank.

I had tried program SD70AV3A but althought it does not show error it also does not generate form to print.

I have already check table TNAPR but could not find any that work.

Any help its appreciated, Thanks
Meditate Everyday
Sapslzr

Re: Proforma Invoice

Postby darshan » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 am

What led you to change the driver program to RVADAUS1 ?
I don't recollect the details, but in one of my previous projects, we were able to successfully generate both the proforma and the
normal invoice using driver program RLB_INVOICE and a custom version of smartform LB_BIL_INVOICE.
darshan

Re: Proforma Invoice

Postby Sapslzr » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:54 am

You are right its not necessary to change the program. I needed to create a delivery with zero quantity for it to be created.

Regards,
Carlos
Meditate Everyday
Sapslzr

Return to SAPscript/Smartforms