This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

SAPScript - How to find the 2nd last page

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

SAPScript - How to find the 2nd last page

Postby philipkemp » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:19 am

Hello,

I am printing a Signature on an Invoice, it prints on the 2nd Last page, the last page is Terms and Conditions (I have created a separate Page, ZLAST for the T&C page).
I also have to print the Initials on all the pages of the invoice, except the Full Signature page (i.e. the 2nd last page).

The Signature is printed in the MAIN window, the Initials are in a separate window at the bottom of the page.

I have tried IF &NEXTPAGE& NE &SAPSCRIPT-FORMPAGES(C)&, but that doesnt work, as it seems that FORMPAGES has not been established by the time I try and use it.

I also tried to put code into a called ABAP routine, but that also doesn't work, as the Signatures are sometimes processed during (for example) Page 4, but because there is not enough space left, they will actually only print on Page 5, which throws out all my processing that has been done while printing Page 4.

Can anyone tell me how to tell when we are on the 2nd to last page?

Philip
philipkemp

Re: SAPScript - How to find the 2nd last page

Postby darshan » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Can you post your print program?
I am sure the last T&C is printed via an explicit WRITE_FORM to the T&C page.
Just want to see if some variable can be set in the print program to differentiate between the end of MAIN processing and the beginning of T&C page processing.
darshan

Return to SAPscript/Smartforms