This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Multiple pages printing on top of each other

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

Multiple pages printing on top of each other

Postby RobbieM » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 am

Hi,

I have a strange problem. I have created a smartform which seems fine in print preview. It displays the correct number of pages and everything looks ok. However when you actaully come to print the form it just prints all the pages on a single sheet of paper. Anyone else come across this problem?

Rob
RobbieM

Re: Multiple pages printing on top of each other

Postby BradB » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:26 am

Now that's one I haven't heard before. Does it do that on any device/device type combination or just the one? Do you have a resource defined on the page or are there PCL (or other) commands defined in the device format? It sounds like a print control issue or a problem with the page initialization code.
Ironman Triathlete and SAP Dev/Config Expert
(which is harder?)
BradB

Re: Multiple pages printing on top of each other

Postby RobbieM » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:30 am

I tired to print on a couple of printers using SAPLPD and it did the same on both. It is actually a label that I am trying to print so I am in the process of getting a label printer set up in SAP so I can see if that makes a difference. I really don't know anything about PCL so I'm not sure if that is where the problem lies. I guess it is possible that because I have been trying to print a label on an A4 page it is somehow getting confused.
RobbieM

Return to SAPscript/Smartforms