This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

vf01/02/03 lb_bil_invoice and rlb_invoice

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

vf01/02/03 lb_bil_invoice and rlb_invoice

Postby saphex » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 am

I am probably just missing something small - I am changeing from sapscript to smartforms for SD invoices.

with saptscript the processing routines were filled in under processing 1
Program - the print program name (a z copy of RVADIN..)
Form routine - ENTRY
Form - a Z saptscript form

Now I have removed all these entries and filled in
Layout module - /1BCDWB/SF00000002
Smartform - LB_BIL_INVOICE
(and I obviously get a warning message that there is no processing program when I save)

Where does RLB_INVOICE fit in , because from VF02/3 I get a message that the output was successfully generated but nothing happens and there is no output logs (goto header, output)

If I put RLB_INVOICE into the program field of processing1 then I get a message that no output was generated

What am I missing - please point me in the right direction.

Thanx
saphex

Re: vf01/02/03 lb_bil_invoice and rlb_invoice

Postby new2sapfans » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:03 am

The print program should be put in as RLB_INVOICE, subroutine ENTRY and Smartform should be put in as LB_BIL_INVOICE

In other words, your TNAPR entry should look like the following. Pls. note the field names and their values.
Code: Select all
KSCHL = RD12   (output type)
NACHA = 1      (Medium 1 = Printout)
KAPPL = V3     (Application)   
PGNAM = RLB_INVOICE (Processing program)   
RONAM = ENTRY       (Routine)                        
SFORM = LB_BIL_INVOICE (Smartform)
new2sapfans

Postby saphex » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:55 pm

How does RD12 differ from RD00 ?
We are still on 4.6C and only have output types RD00, RD01, RD02, RD04, RDES as standard.
We use a z copy of RD00 at the moment - is there any clue in the RD12 name/description that will help me.
Can I use RD00 (or a copy of it) instead of RD12

If i use a copy of RD00 I get: An error occurred while output was being issued. It is possible, for example, that the form to be issued has not been activated or has an error. An error may also have arisen while the data to be issued was being edited.

my first step was to check in the form has been activated. I seem to be only capable of generating the form, since the activate is greyed out. How do I activate the standard LB... form (I dont as yet want to make a z copy of it) or how can I check whether it is activated ?

Thx
saphex

Postby BradB » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:12 am

You can't activate a smartform in display mode or in a closed client - check that if the form isn't already active (it should be and you can see that in transaction SMARTFORMS). You can use a custom output type or modify the standard config - it works either way. The invoice smartform processing works fine in 4.6C. The error could be related to any number of things; you'll have to dig a bit deeper. Your config settings could be wrong or most likely the assigned device doesn't support the default DINA4 format.
Ironman Triathlete and SAP Dev/Config Expert
(which is harder?)
BradB

Return to SAPscript/Smartforms