This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

RIWO00 output on Quality Notification

Development SAPscript/ Smartforms

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

RIWO00 output on Quality Notification

Postby becca656 » Mon May 14, 2007 8:47 am

I need to create a custom output for the quality notification in QM. We have a variety of long text items that will need to be printed but reside in the RIWO00 structure.

My programmers tell me I can't reference the RIWO00 structure on the custom form because SAP won't allow the output from it, but in the standard form, the structure is frequently referenced.

The programmers are telling me the data must reside in some other table that they can pull from, but are reluctant to give me direction on where to look for it (I'm the QM functional consultant). They are also designing this as a SMARTFORM, rather than in SAPScript.

This form is frequently re-created as a custom form, due to the poor delivered content, so I have to believe that someone has encountered this. Can someone provide me with some direction? We're looking for RIWO00-HEADKTXT, RIWO00-TXTCDFE, RIWO00-TXTCDUR, RIWO00-TXTCDSM, and RIWO00-TXTCDMA. The existing form QM_NOTIF_OVERVW1 prints these items using program RQQMUD01.
becca656

Re: RIWO00 output on Quality Notification

Postby SianRowley » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:13 am

Hi.

I looked in the RQQMUD01 program and found FUNCTION 'QPK1_CODE_TEXT'. This uses the code, cataglog & group values from viqmfe table (which are accessible) and returns the text value in your specified language.

I've just used this in my QM Smartform to create a Defects table and it was very easy.

Hope this helps!

S
SianRowley

Re: RIWO00 output on Quality Notification

Postby becca656 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:47 am

Thanks - this is good to know. They were not on the most current version, but I can use this information for future projects.
becca656

Return to SAPscript/Smartforms