This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

LSMW Problem.

Development (ABAP Development WorkBench, ABAP/4 programming)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

LSMW Problem.

Postby guest786 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:00 am

Hi Everybody.
I am uploading the Customer Master into SAP using LSMW (transaction XD01). I am using Direct/Batch input method program RFBIDE00.

Everything is uploading successfully but in that transaction i have to upload 'Bill-to' and 'Payer'. The screen field for these is KNVP-KTONR. When I am trying to populate this field with the legacy system value its not get populated.

This KTONR is a line item. This 'Bill-to' and 'Payer' are the 2 and 3 of the line items where as 1,4,5 line items were populated automatically with the customer number. but the 2&3 line items are not populating with the values that i am passing to the target structure.

Could anybody help in solving the problem.
guest786

Re: LSMW Problem.

Postby sapmanie » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:05 pm

Any update on this? Am getting the same problem.
sapmanie

Postby sapmanie » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:40 pm

For anyone having the same issue: It was configuration - assign the Partner functions to the account group created.

SPRO > IMG Reference > Sales & Distribution > Basic Functions > Partner Determination > Set Up Partner Determination > Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master > Double click 'Account Group-Functions assignment' tree on left-hand side.
sapmanie

Postby sapmanie » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:30 am

Am having a new problem:

The partner number from the file is being successfully added to the partner screen, but it is also automatically adding the customer as a payer, i.e. two entries.

Any idea why this is? When done manually (XD01), I don't have this problem.

Thanks.
sapmanie

Return to ABAP