This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

ABAP runtime error "T681Z_MISSING" include LV61ZF0T

Development (ABAP Development WorkBench, ABAP/4 programming)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

ABAP runtime error "T681Z_MISSING" include LV61ZF0T

Postby saphir2 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:43 am

Hello ABAPers. I'm just a functional logistics guy with very rudimentary ABAP knowledge so please bear with me on this one.

We have developed a user exit in SD for the accounting interface which works well in the DEV system. Now after transport to QAS VF01 dumps (program SAPLV61Z) with RAISE_EXCEPTION "T681Z_MISSING". There is a SAP OSS note 160211 which seems to point to the problem.

*Symptom

If you use user exit
CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '010',
CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '011'
in the interface to Accounting, the billing document can no longer be released.**

However their correction instructions are misleading since it does work in DEV.

"Implement the attached assignment at the end of the corresponding user exit respectively:
CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '010':
E_XACCIT_DEB = I_XACCIT_DEB.

CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '011':
E_KOMKCV = I_KOMKCV.
E_KOMPCV = I_KOMPCV.
...**

I would assume you'd have to do this if it doesn't work in a first place already in DEV.

Now my humble question is - how is it possible that some perfectly functioning ABAP code works in DEV but not in QAS after transport, with all other parametres being equal? Believe me, we've compared everything from customizing to master data. This is not a customizing or master data issue. The code in the enhancement is also identical in both systems.

What are we missing? Could it be that there's some hidden SAP-protected element which is not transported?
Give a man a fish and he'll think you're weird.
saphir2

Re: ABAP runtime error "T681Z_MISSING" include LV61ZF0T

Postby Gothmog » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:07 am

The "it works in DEV" part is the strange one.
Are you sure you're executing these exits with your test case in DEV?
68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 74 69 6e 79 75 72 6c 2e 63 6f 6d 2f 62 64 6f 37 6d 77 67
Gothmog

Re: ABAP runtime error "T681Z_MISSING" include LV61ZF0T

Postby saphir2 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:36 am

Absolutely sure it works in DEV. This exit generates additional FI documents which SAP standard is unable to. Also debugging confirms it does pass the exit.

It's good to hear we're not the only ones who are stumped. Something must have got lost in TMS. Btw it wouldn't be the first time I see TMS behaving erratically. I have reasons to think that TMS is not 100% reliable although SAP would never admit it. Then again which IT system is 100% reliable?
Give a man a fish and he'll think you're weird.
saphir2

Return to ABAP