[RESOLVED] Graphics Not Transported

Development (ABAP Development WorkBench, ABAP/4 programming)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

Post Reply
Alexius
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:30 pm

[RESOLVED] Graphics Not Transported

Post by Alexius » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:49 am

Hi All,

I encounter a problem regarding a logo that I uploaded. Here's the detail:
- I'm currently developing PO form which has logo on it
- I uploaded two logos, one is to replace an existing logo which has been transported to QA system, the other is a new logo
- I assigned a TR for them, then the TR was transported to QA system
- In QA system however, the new logo couldn't be shown. And the existing logo was not replaced.

I got this error message for the new logo
Image

Image

I checked via SE78, the new uploaded logo was there, but I couldn't see the detail/preview. I also checked in STXBITMAPS table, the logo was there. I assumed this was because transport problem. I tried to re-transported the TR again, but it didn't work.

I even debugged and found the error was caused from this FM : BDS_BUSINESSDOCUMENT_GET_TAB. I haven't explored into this FM yet. I never experienced this issue before. Does anyone have a clue or perhaps experienced the same issue? Kindly enlighten me.

Thanks


Alexius
Regards,

Alexius

RosieBrent
Posts: 6197
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:04 am
Location: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Graphics Not Transported

Post by RosieBrent » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:35 am

The Procedure element of your error message indicates that you should open a ticket with SAP - I'd probably go with their recommended response to be honest.
Kind Regards

Rosie Brent

Please remember to search the forum and check the FAQ before posting questions, thank you.

Tuly Idiot most of the time, part-time Guru Image

Alexius
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:30 pm

Re: Graphics Not Transported

Post by Alexius » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:46 am

Hi Rosie,

Thank you for your response.
The issue was resolved. I don't know what/how...but the next day I tried it again and it worked.
I assume there's some kind of delay or post transport process that was not completed when I tested it.



Regards,

Alexius
Regards,

Alexius

Post Reply