Problem with bdc program after upgrade to ecc 6.0

Development (ABAP Development WorkBench, ABAP/4 programming)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

chrisyuz

Problem with bdc program after upgrade to ecc 6.0

Post by chrisyuz » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:19 am

Hi all,

I have a problem with existing BDC program for tcode CJ88 (Actual settlement:Project/WBS element/Network)
after upgrade to ECC 6.0 version.
The program is not working when to set the print parameter. In version 4.7C, when you click on the icon "printer",
we can see all the input screen parameter such as : checkbox "print immediately", checkbox "new spool request"..
but in ECC 6.0 we need to click on "Properties" button and have to click on folder "Output Options" to set the "New spool request". When i do the recording via SHDB and applied the codes in the program, it return error "PRI_PARAMS-PRNEW does not exist in the screen SAPLSPRI 0300".

Can anybody help me on this?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chrisyuz

thx4allthefish

Re: Problem with bdc program after upgrade to ecc 6.0

Post by thx4allthefish » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 am

Chrisyuz,

i'm getting a bit fuzzy with your posts in SAPFans. i have the strong impression that you weren't preparing for an upgrade and now are totally at a loss with all the new functionality. i answered your question in the basis forum but i will not answer this one, except for one good, free advice:

you had better introduce yourself to the world of NetWeaver technology. for a start, read the release-notes so you might find out what else has changed from 4.6C (or 4.7) to ECC 6.0. then take a start on NetWeaver documentation at help.sap.com.

believe me, you will find numerous other occasions to detect 'new' things otherwise and it simply will not do, putting each and everyone in a forum.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

ssii

Post by ssii » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:48 pm

I can add, that all Batch input programm should be changed to use BAPIs....
SSII is back

chrisyuz

Post by chrisyuz » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:21 pm

Dear SSII,

Can you find BAPI program to replace batch input program for tcode CJ88?
I've tried to find it but unfortunately i can't find any or i misslook when searching in the BAPI explorer.
But I did found one standard program to solve my problem regarding the print parameter.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chrisyuz