SE51 Graphical Editor problem!

Development (ABAP Development WorkBench, ABAP/4 programming)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

Ville_E

SE51 Graphical Editor problem!

Post by Ville_E » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:11 am

Hi
I have an ABAP programmer that have this problem. If he runs the graphical editor and choose Edit>Group>Radio buttons the alternatives are greyed out. What type of authorization does he need??

Incho

Re: SE51 Graphical Editor problem!

Post by Incho » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:48 am

Ville_E wrote:Hi
I have an ABAP programmer that have this problem. If he runs the graphical editor and choose Edit>Group>Radio buttons the alternatives are greyed out. What type of authorization does he need??
If it's auth problem, then check transaction SU53.
You might try in other PC, as it might be also GUI install problem -> a patch install/GUI reinstall could help.

Incho

Ville_E

Post by Ville_E » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:35 am

I can't check it with a SU53 because the alternatives are greyed out. You can't even choose them. I tried with a temporary role where I put the t_code and assigned a starto all values for the object S_develop. but it's still greyed out.

RosieBrent

Post by RosieBrent » Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:36 am

This is going to sound as if I am being a bit wierd - but he does have a screen with radiobuttons on and selected when he uses the menu path doesn't he?

If you aren't trying to group some buttons the options are always greyed out.
Kind Regards

Rosie Brent

Please remember to search the forum and check the FAQ before posting questions, thank you.

Tuly Idiot most of the time, part-time Guru Image

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:26 pm

Hmm. I'm not an ABAP guru but that sounds the right way to do it better I'll check with him that he's doing it that way.
Thanks RosieBrent