This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.
Development (ABAP Development WorkBench, ABAP/4 programming)
13 posts • Page 1 of 1
I just have released another AL11 replacement.
Extract of the header :
* This program extend AL11 basics functions :
* - Navigate in remote folders with graphical interface
* - Open remote file on your computer with default application (excel...) or with your text editor
* - Upload/download files by button or drag/drop
* - Manage file and folder (create, rename, remove, copy, move) with button and/or by drag&drop
* - Open server shortcut & path from clipboard
* - Copy path (server/local) to clipboard
* - Compress remote file/folder (TAR+BZ2)
* - Uncompress remote file (ZIP & TAR & BZ2)
French presentation can be found here : http://quelquepart.biz/2012/02/04/cure- ... pour-al11/
And there is a direct download link (require SAPLINK to install) : http://quelquepart.biz/wordpress/wp-con ... AL111.nugg
Comments are welcome
Last edited by quelquepart on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comment in the header of the program :
This program is designed to run with a local pc under windows OS and a remote server under unix/linux compatible OS. If a different configuration is used, feel free to modify source code.
In fact, you need to change the root path and all the "unix comand"
I want to keep my code as portable as possible. So i think the creation of 12 or 15 system command as requirement to install my program is not really a nice way to make the code os independant (and there is no relation between os independant and SM49/69, i can easilly check which OS is used on the server and execute appropriate command directly in the code).
No the real problem is that i dont have enough sap servers to check all possible OS config
Yes there is. You define the O/S, then a command that does not necessarily need to be an actual command, followed by the o/s dependant command strings. If you then define a second O/s with the same command as you used the first time, followed by that o/s's dependant command strings you end up with an o/s independant command.
In SXPG_Command_Execute you use the command NET_ROUTING, that then detects the O/S and runs the relevant command.
13 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests