This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

disconect users from CUA

Basis (Basis Technology Modules: Basis Component/System Administration, GUIs)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

disconect users from CUA

Postby BMC » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Hi All

Hope for help. By mistake a bunch of users was syncronized as CUA-users :oops: These users, particular users should not have been maintained in the CUA. We do have a list of users, which is wrongly a part of CUA.

Do anyone know if there is a possibility to reverse the syncronization done in transaction SCUG, or any other method, that can be used to disconect users from CUA.

I have found so far, that one solution, could be temporarily disconect child system from CUA. Delete the particular users from the parent system, and then reconect the CUA. But I would very much like to avoid this solution

Thanks in advance :)

Birgitte
BMC

Re: disconect users from CUA

Postby PIUSAP » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:37 am

Hello,

The main thing about CUA is to have all the users centralized. So in theory, if you have system A, you shouldn't have 100 of those users centralized in central system, and 100 users in the child system not centralized.

I cannot really think about a situation where you might need to have some users within a system centralized and some users not centralized....

The correct way would be to disconnect the system (RSDELCUA) and reconnect it and only centralize those users you like.

The "mmm-ok way" would be to delete the CUA client from the profile of each of the users you incorrectly centralized. This way, the would ONLY exist in the child system and not in the CUA.

Kind regards,
PIU
PIUSAP

Return to Basis