This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Unable to open attachments from Content Repos

Basis (Basis Technology Modules: Basis Component/System Administration, GUIs)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Unable to open attachments from Content Repos

Postby chutney374 » Wed May 08, 2013 4:10 am

Hi

My client has a problem whereby after a system refresh from PRD to QAS for annual patching, attachments won't open reporting a KPRO error "Database error for <GET DATA FROM KPRO>" when trying to open them from transaction MIR4.

I've checked the OAC0, OAC3, OACT etc...and the Content Repositories that I believe are being used are working. CSADMIN etc. all checks out and we can post new documetns, we jst can't open old ones.

The biggest problem I have is identifying exactly what CR is being used by the process. I thought we had it but it turned out to be a red herring. I've checked the tables TOA01 and SOFFCONT1, 2 locations I'd expect to find something, however SOFFCONT1 has a field that is to big to open, so can't be displayed and TOA01 is completely empty so I am having trouble locating what CR the attachments are linked to/stored in.

Can anyone please advise how I can find what CR is being used to store the attachments?

Regards

Paul M
chutney374

Re: Unable to open attachments from Content Repos

Postby bcchap » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:03 am

Documents are accessed via their saved link and not changeable by customizing... do a note search on RSIRPIRL for all your answers
bcchap

Return to Basis