Basis (Basis Technology Modules: Basis Component/System Administration, GUIs)
Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 11:40 pm
from sm51 when a server name is clicked this calls sm50
which table contains a list of all such tcodes which link to other tcodes to show the output
The Prince Of Darkness
- Posts: 3080
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 10:10 am
- Location: Either on a train or in a pub (if neither, arguing with an Eastern Block work colleague)
Former SAP PM, looking to move in Lawn Mower business
- Posts: 28796
- Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:33 pm
- Location: 3.1415926535
This does not exist.
you need to check inside SAP ABAP programs.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:32 pm
u can find all the T-Codes in TSTC Table.
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:03 am
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
This question was not asked. He asked for a "call transaction list" or table. See the answer from snowy.