This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Additional Actions - IT0302

Human Resources (PM, OM, PA, TM ,PD)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, muhnkee_2

Additional Actions - IT0302

Postby Venkat » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:32 am

Hi Experts,

please help

How is Additional Actions - Infotype 0302 being used normally?? is it that if we want to do more than one action on the same date, we activate 0302?? i tried activating it... still i am not able to do more than one action... if i do, then the system deletes the earlier action of the same date...

how is this to be done...

help..

Venkat
Venkat

use of IT 0302

Postby JM » Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:32 pm

You are right about the use of IT 0302.

Note that in the Actions infoytype (0000), only one personnel action type is saved per day. In this infotype, you only store the personnel action types that change the status of the employee, such as the personnel action type Leaving.

If you have activated the Additional Actions infotype (0302), determine whether your personnel action type should be logged in the Additional Actions infotype (0302) using the U0302 indicator. Call up the view Priority list for personnel action types.

Specify a priority list for the personnel actions which do not change the status, and for which you have set the indicator to U0000.
In the Priority field assign sequential numbers with a maximum of two digits to each of the personnel action types. The smaller the number, the higher the priority of the accompanying personnel action type.
JM

Return to Human Resources