This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Cost Center Allocation and plan version

Human Resources (PM, OM, PA, TM ,PD)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, muhnkee_2

Cost Center Allocation and plan version

Postby dea » Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:31 am

Dear guysss

I already create organizational structure in SAP but I have some problems, when I have 1 cost center for more than one oranization unit, there is a message no overlapping cost center for organizational unit. Is there any way to create 1 cost center for multiple organization unit ?

The second one, I just want to make sure is it okay if we have one plan version for multiple organizational structure ?

Dea
dea

hi

Postby VankyKrish » Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:57 am

use org management expert mode
use infotype cost distibution for ur requirement
Vanky :D
VankyKrish

Postby endurista » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:41 pm

Hi Vanky,

the first one sounds like a bug. I can remember I had the same problem once when I tried to assign one costcenter to more than one position. You should be able to assign a costcenter to as many orgunits you want.

The second one is ok, there is only one active version where the entire "real world" orgstructure should be in, the other versions are for planning/ budgeting/workflow... purposes.
Regards,

endurista
endurista

Cost Centre

Postby Venkataraman A R » Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:23 pm

Hi,

just to be on the safer side check the Time Constraint of the relationship A/B 011.

good luck

Venkat
Venkataraman A R

There is no Infotype cost distributiion in expert mode

Postby dea » Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:10 pm

Hi Vanky

There is no infotype cost distributrion under expert mode. Could u help me why Is that? and how to access infotype cost distribution

dea
dea

Cost Centre Assignment through Organisation Management

Postby Srini » Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:38 am

Hi,

If you want you assign a cost centre to the org unit please use the transaction code PO10 give the required Org unit and select relationship infotype (1001) button and lick on create button, then scroll down the type of related object field until you find the cost centre object, select the cost centre and go to next field to select and assign required CC, then go to relation ship type select required stuff there, save the process that’s it your CC assigning to the Org unit is done.

If you like to assign a cost centre to a potion number, use the Transaction code PO13 then fallow the same process as above.

Regards
Srini.
Srini

Re: Cost Centre Assignment through Organisation Management

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:41 am

Srini wrote:Hi,

If you want you assign a cost centre to the org unit please use the transaction code PO10 give the required Org unit and select relationship infotype (1001) button and lick on create button, then scroll down the type of related object field until you find the cost centre object, select the cost centre and go to next field to select and assign required CC, then go to relation ship type select required stuff there, save the process that’s it your CC assigning to the Org unit is done..

If you like to assign a cost centre to a position number, use the Transaction code PO13 then fallow the same process as above.

Regards
Srini.

Return to Human Resources