This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Germany Social Insurance Data (Infotype 0013)

Human Resources (PM, OM, PA, TM ,PD)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, muhnkee_2

Germany Social Insurance Data (Infotype 0013)

Postby llcoster » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:04 am

Hello all,

I'm looking for some guidance on SAP infotype 0013 for Germany. We are currently working on a project to add more employee master data into SAP for our Germany employees. One of the fields that we need to add is the Pension Insurance Number. However on infotype 0013 it looks like several other fields need to be populated before I can maintain this number. Some of the drop-down lists on this infotype have different values than our customer supplied, so I'm wondering if there has been an SAP note that should have been applied that we didn't because we haven't used this infotype before. Does anyone have an idea if any of these drop-vown values have changed over the years, particularly the HI Indicator (field KVKZ1)? Our customer has indicated that indicator 9 is titled 'Voluntary Contribution', and our version of SAP (ECC 6.0, enhancement pack 5) says 9 is 'Retiree HI contribution' and SAP doesn't want to accept this value.

Does anyone have any thoughts/suggestions/SAP notes that may clear this up for me? Thank you very much!

Lori Coster
Rockwell Collins
llcoster

Return to Human Resources