This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Arrear details in payroll result

Human Resources (PM, OM, PA, TM ,PD)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, muhnkee_2

Arrear details in payroll result

Postby amitesh » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:20 am

Hi,
In my requirement i need to fetch the current month payment details of an employee along with arrears. I am done with my requirement but user want to know for which months arrears are coming ! So please tell me if it is possible to get the details of arrear amount.

PS : If i am not clear with specification, please let me know.
amitesh

Re: Arrear details in payroll result

Postby rangachary » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:21 am

Certainly

IN the payroll results for any given period, check the "In-Period" and "For-Period" for any wagetype.

The line where "In-period"= "For period" is the amount for the current period
The lines where "IN-period" is the current period and "For-period" is a previous period, are all arrears

Simples.
rangachary

Postby amitesh » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:13 am

Thank you for reply rangachary.
My requirement is sth different, to understand it take a test case:
Employee regularise his/her absences of last 3 month together, then payroll result give the arrear on basic pay under specific wage type(1003) for all the 3 months together. But what if user wants details of arrears for each month seperately. Same is the case for other wages, where overall arrear amount is maintained in defferent wage types.

User's argument is as " If an employee get arrear over period JAN - JUN then that arrear amount will be part of his income in the current financial year". So he want further details of arrear amount over months. I wanted to know whether i can provide them month wise arrear calculation.
amitesh

Postby rangachary » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:17 am

My answer still remains the same. The Wagetype 1003 will contain the total amount paid IN the current period, however, it may contain some amounts relevant FOR previous periods - these are the arrears. To analyse it into amounts per payroll period examine the FOR period. STandard Function modules retrieve payroll results with all these details. If you are using HRFORMS,. again, all this data is available in the relevant infostars.
rangachary

Return to Human Resources