This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

KIT DAY - SAP creates negative OxP when none is due

Human Resources (PM, OM, PA, TM ,PD)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, muhnkee_2

KIT DAY - SAP creates negative OxP when none is due

Postby hrdan » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:27 am

Hi,

If have an employee on SAP or SMP and give them a couple of kit days, imediately after the KIT days GBSXP creates a negative occupational payment for the employee.

In all my test cases the employees are either not entitled to OxP or are out of the entitlment period so No OxP should be generated. I am assuming its a config setting I have wrong, or a feature as the GBSXP processing is 'black box' ?? but have reviewed everything I can think of & cannot find a solution.

The AB table is set up correctly with the appropriate valuation classes per day of absence as it goes into GBSXP.

Many Thanks for any suggestions.
hrdan

Re: KIT DAY - SAP creates negative OxP when none is due

Postby hrdan » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:05 am

I am getting the message

No KIT day payment in table IT (ORT) for AB split

in GBSXP ... the KITM wage type is in IT and has been valuated correctly so has a value in it ... Is there a wage type group I need to check to ensure its included & recognised in GBSXP ?
The negative OMP value is equal to a weeks stat payment for each week of the KIT payment ... could it be a linking problem ?
I don't have occupational scheme rules for any of the periods which are just statutory & not occupational ... should I have nil pay rules for the stat periods ?

Thanks .. my brain is hurting !
hrdan

Postby hrdan » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 am

Hi,

I have sorted the warning in GBSXP about not being able to derive the daily value ... was trying to create a KIT day period accross a weekend !!!

There is still a problem with the offsetting ....

Thanks
hrdan

Postby rangachary » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:16 am

I assume KTM is set up correctly in T554C, with a the correct day rule and Time unit and percentage.

I also assume V_T5GPBS29 has the scheme witha default payment band maintained for Nil Pay Processing?
rangachary

Postby hrdan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:42 am

Hi Rangachary,

Thanks ... I have re checked everything & think I am being an idiot !!

Does SAP perform a weekly offset of the KIT day(s) against the statutory payment as part of the GBSXP processing, putting the offset value into the occupational payment wagetype OxPP ?

Thanks.
hrdan

Postby hrboss » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:05 am

It will if your KIT days payment is in the MSA table. SAP basically uses the MSA table for offsetting, os if your KIT payments exists on the day where SMP is paid, then offsetting will happen.
hrboss

Return to Human Resources