This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

I am from El Segundo, California

Human Resources (PM, OM, PA, TM ,PD)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, muhnkee_2

I am from El Segundo, California

Postby MichelleOslon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:15 am

Hello Everyone,I live in El Segundo, California. My name is Michelle Oslon and I signed up few minutes back I am here to take participate in HR and business discussions and I am also here to make friends and network and I look forward to becoming aquainted with the forum. If you have any query related to HR solutions & laws, then you can send me PM.
MichelleOslon

Re: I am from El Segundo, California

Postby thx4allthefish » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 am

MichelleOslon wrote:Hello Everyone,I live in El Segundo, California. My name is Michelle Oslon and I signed up few minutes back I am here to take participate in HR and business discussions and I am also here to make friends and network and I look forward to becoming aquainted with the forum. If you have any query related to HR solutions & laws, then you can send me PM.

Welcome Michelle,

please note: PM's are for Personal Messages, hence the name --> please read our Basic Rules. Otherwise feel free to answer all question here on the HR board.
curiousorange wrote:I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?
thx4allthefish

Postby MichelleOslon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:30 am

Thank you so much...
MichelleOslon

Postby Gothmog » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:47 am

MichelleOslon wrote:Hello Everyone,I live in El Segundo, California.

Why are you posting from India, then ?
Also note that this is a SAP forum, and the few topics you created (now deleted) have nothing to do with it - nothing to do with anything, really, except a strong feeling of future spam.
68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 74 69 6e 79 75 72 6c 2e 63 6f 6d 2f 62 64 6f 37 6d 77 67
Gothmog

Postby MichelleOslon » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:02 am

Thank you very much for your kind attention to my post.
I would like to clarify your doubts. I am currently located in India. I'm here for some business meetings with some clients. There is no such limitation on posting on forum through different locations.

My name is Michelle Oslon and i am running the company in California. Here is my business address http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=1 ... 8970572452. You can call or visit us for complete Hr solutions in California.
MichelleOslon

Return to Human Resources