Upload report for T5G_DTONI

Human Resources (PM, OM, PA, TM ,PD)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, muhnkee_2

minttea

Upload report for T5G_DTONI

Post by minttea » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:23 am

Hi all,

Is there anyone here who has experience of using RPUDNIG0 for making adjustments to T5G_DTONI. The SAP documentation specifies how to set up the .txt template in Excel, but but I can't get the program to recognise the records I'm test loading into our production system, although I am at least getting rejections on our dev client.

If anyone has any input or suggestions, it would be most welcome. Not used this before, but it would be a marked improvement to our EOY process.

many thanks.

Sleepyjoe

Re: Upload report for T5G_DTONI

Post by Sleepyjoe » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:54 am

Hi minttea,

I've used this recently for EOY and other on-going adjustments where IT0793 doesn't help. Only things I've found are that the file path to your upload file shouldn't be too long, check your upload file doesn't contain quote marks (") around the values (can be caused when saving to .txt format) and remember that any error records will stop the whole batch loading so you have to eliminate these from the file.

Good luck!

minttea

Re: Upload report for T5G_DTONI

Post by minttea » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:32 am

Thanks for the advice, but I didn't get much joy with this- I opted to manually enter the figures into the table instead, but I'll keep trying to get this to work. We only had a handful of adjustments, but the change in process is the driver.

I've got a general question with DTONI as a consequence of these adjustments. The adjustments made look like they are impacting on this month's payroll, i.e. giving people refunds in April, which isn't really the intended effect- it should just be reducing CNIC to get the P14 correct for end of year. The dates set in the table entries were all previous tax year, so why is it doing this?