This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

SQ01

Human Resources (PM, OM, PA, TM ,PD)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, muhnkee_2

SQ01

Postby sansin1 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:09 pm

Hi Guys,

I was trying to get the compa-ratio for my query using PNCPE logical database. I found the following fields coming zero after selecting them
Min. grade level, Min. grade level, Max. grade level,Max. grade level, Compa-R, Midpoint of pay grade, Midpoint of pay grade
I guess I don't have compensation management in the company that would be the reason, but I need to atleast have compa-ratio from somewhere. Any ideas???

Thanks
SAN
sansin1

Postby PSM » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:49 pm

Are you looking at the compa-ratios fields on IT0008? If so, the planned comp type field (P0008-CPIND) must be an 'S'. This signals that there is a relationship from the employee back to the salary structure in Comp Management.
PSM

Postby sansin1 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:16 am

Thanks for your reply. But, do you know how I can change the value from T to S in the system?

SAN
sansin1

Postby PSM » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:43 pm

To my knowledge....

You need to make sure the integration between IT0008 (Basic Pay) and IT1005 (Planned compensation) is turned on. You do this by checking Table T77S0, Group PLOGI, Sem. Abbr. BSPAY. The setting should "X" to have the integration on or spaces to have it off.

Then the employee needs to be in a Position/Job that has the Planned Compensation infotype set-up with Pay Grade information. Compa-ratio won't work with Pay Scale or Direct planned comp.
PSM

Re: SQ01

Postby supriyamurudkar » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:16 am

Hi all

I am facing the same issue and have carried out both the steps mentioned in the last post .

Can you tell me whether i am missing out on anythng else ?

Regards
Supriya Murudkar
supriyamurudkar

Return to Human Resources