This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

IT 45 in P11D (GB payroll)

Human Resources (PM, OM, PA, TM ,PD)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, muhnkee_2

IT 45 in P11D (GB payroll)

Postby pallavi04 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:44 am

Hi ,

I have a query regarding IT 45 (loans) and P11D

Scenario :

Employee has a loan 0200 - Building loan with annuity payme

Employee is changing the company code w.e.f 1 April 2015 hence in IT 45 we have created an entry w.e.f 30 march 2015 with complete repayment of the remaining balance (i:e approx 8333 pound).

Created a new record w.e.f 1 April (date from which he is moving to new company code) with payment type Loan Balance Transfer.

After running payroll , when we run P11d then we noticed that /LAE is reported with the remaining balance 8333 however it should be zero as complate payment has been done.

Loan 2 is fine , correct values are reported ;however I am worried about loan 1 .

Can anyone please advice me on this .

about /LAE - I know If the loan was however paid back in full at some point in time during the given tax year, the amount stored in this wage type
represents the last outstanding value of the loan prior to being paidoff

This amount creates a problem when reported in P11D with higher value despite of the fact that complete payment has been done due to company code change

Thanks

Pallavi
pallavi04

IT 45 in P11D GB payroll

Postby ArramiVap » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:56 pm

be in compliance with SOX and all entities? My CFO said she has to receive the payroll reports not me HR Manager due to the regulations involved. This confuses me as I can run the same reports that come with the payroll checks.....
ArramiVap

Return to Human Resources