This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Receiver types in Assessment Cycle

Financials (FI, CO, TR, EC)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, darkduck, Baz

Postby Catherine » Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:26 am

friends,
In the Actual Assessment cycle of cost center period closing activity, we would like to have Networks as a receiver. But system allows currently only Order, WBS element, Cost Center, Cost Object etc. I cannot find a way on how to add Network as a valid receiver.
We are on 4.0B version of SAP.
You help is highly appreciated
regards
Cathy
Catherine

Postby venky4 » Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:56 am

Hi Cathy ,
I am working on 4.7 Enterprise . There is a transaction code KCAU where I can see the Valid receivers for Assessment but there is no Network field available there . Also , there is no provision to add a new element as a Receiver for Assessment . So , we have to presume that we cannot add Network to an Assessment cycle as a reciever . However , you can refer the OSS for any note available on this . If you are successful to find one , then please do inform me .

Regards,

Venky.
venky4

Postby VivC » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:07 am

I have the same requirement to do the network assessment, and could not figure out what went wrong so far.

It has been more than 2 years since Venky's last feedback. Hope in the forum some experts already made progress, and successfully achieved network assessment.

As Venky pointed out, in KCAU there is no option to add the network as a reciever type. I assume that the assessement logic for network would be same as the ORDER. - therotically it makes sense as both are in table AUFK but with different object prefix (NP vs OR).

From KCIU, it does not matter if I added a new field AUFNR_NW (network in CCSS), or do nothing there, but treated network as order, and added network number in the ORDER receiver field in the cycle definition KSU2.

I've tried different combination of customizing. But none worked. KSU5 always came back saying 'the segment has no receiver' GA733, which is not true. Because I did the same posting (one FI document) to an order, and a network. The order always showed up, but the network did not.

I followed OSS note 416507 (troubleshooting guide), and went over all the steps, including last resort - debugging. The problem seems lie in ALXXYYYR, DB_SELECT, SELECT_CCSS, case statement - when aufnr, call FM K_AUFNR_OBJECT_KEYS_GET with a default TRUE in 'without_np' parameter which means to me that SAP does not support network assessment? But how can network assessment not be supported?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

VivC
VivC

Re: Receiver types in Assessment Cycle

Postby tverta » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi everybody,

4 years late and one more asking about that.

someone have any news about the possibility to do the network as a receiver in assessment cycle?

If it's impossible, why? I'm searching the reason for this, but nothing until now.

My best Regards and my apologies for the beginner english, :oops:

Thiago Verta
tverta

Re: Receiver types in Assessment Cycle

Postby wooxun » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:58 am

It has been another 3 years since the last post. Is there any progress that anyone might make? I have been searching on this for days but no luck.

Please advice if possible. Thanks.

George
wooxun

Return to Financials