This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Migration stock from one to new Company code

Financials (FI, CO, TR, EC)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, darkduck, Baz

Migration stock from one to new Company code

Postby svetlana_sunny » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:06 am

Dears,

In our project we have to migration stock quantities from one company code in SAP to a new Company code in same SAP environment.
The complexity comes due to the fact that it has Material ledger activated and actual material costs are calculated at period end.

We 2 migration scenarios:

A:
- LSMW migration of initial stock,T-code MB1C, movement type 561 in the NEW Company code- 01.03
-The Mark and release of standard prices will happen on after the stocks are uploaded into the system in the NEW Company code-after the above step,on 01.03
- Actual costs are calculated and inventory revaluated at actual for the materials in the OLD company code on 03.03 and the Inventory values will not reconcile.

B:
-The Mark and release of standard prices will happen on after the stocks are uploaded into the system in the NEW Company code- 01.03
-stock transfer from plant to plant which will move the stock at standard price- after the above step ,on 01.03
- I tried to change the price via MR21, however system generated error that there is already a released std price.
Even If I can change via MR21, does it also update the Inventory value already available?

Thanks and appreciate any feedback!
Kind regards,
Svetlana
Kind regards,

Svetlana Petkova
SAP FICO Consultant
svetlana_sunny

Re: Migration stock from one to new Company code

Postby i002492 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:47 am

Try typing LTPC in command bar when you get into MR21.
i002492

Return to Financials