This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Fcc1 - PCards

Financials (FI, CO, TR, EC)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, darkduck, Baz

Fcc1 - PCards

Postby k4renm4c » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:17 am

Hello

Im researching SAP pCard solution for a client and looking for help from anyone who has implemented with a 3rd party middleware into ECC6 or similar. Ecc6.0 core only. No SRM, EBP or CRM type processing.

I understand the SD relevant steps prior to running transaction FCC1. My basic understanding is that FCC1 will collect/batch the relevant data up and one page i read refers to a outputted flat file. But I cannot see how this data gets into a flatfile and where SAP would put it anyway. Have I missed any config steps with pCard file path mapping? I have no test data to simulate, Im simply researching the overall solution.

We do have a 3rd party middleware contract in place which handles the clearing house connections but I simply cant find the info about how to get a flat file of the data in FCC1 from SAP (so we can convert to XML and pass across).

Any help appreciated!

Kind Regards
Karen
k4renm4c

Re: Fcc1 - PCards

Postby YYZ_SAP » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Hi,
Just a suggestion: take a look at Paymetric.
Eric Bushman is working for them (for already a number of years I believe) and he has been contributing to this forum regularly around Credit Cards, etc.
Probably / hopefully he can also provide some insights in the Pcard mechanism.
Regards,
Jan Pel
YYZ_SAP

Re: Fcc1 - PCards

Postby k4renm4c » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:55 am

Hi Thanks.

Yes I have seen his earlier posts but my client is already under contract with a different credit card payment utility company, however i will see if i can contact him to understand how that bit of the interface works.

Many Thanks
Karen
k4renm4c

Return to Financials