This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Transaction FBL1N add reference field

Financials (FI, CO, TR, EC)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, darkduck, Baz

Transaction FBL1N add reference field

Postby Riser » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Dear experts,
I have a question about transaction FBL1N. Do you happen to know about any possibility to have the reference number field as a selection field already from start directly when you enter transaction code FBL1N?

Of course it is possible to click on the icon for "Dynamic selections" and when activate the field "Reference" for selection. However, I need it to be availiable directly from the start of transaction FBL1N.

Is it maybe possible to assign a default variant to my user, meaning that a certain variant that I have created in FBL1N in advance, always will be the default variant for me so I don't have to chose "Get variant" ?

Thanks a lot in advance,
/Riser
Riser

Re: Transaction FBL1N add reference field

Postby darkduck » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:29 am

Riser wrote:Dear experts,
I have a question about transaction FBL1N. Do you happen to know about any possibility to have the reference number field as a selection field already from start directly when you enter transaction code FBL1N?

No, it is not possible.

Riser wrote:Is it maybe possible to assign a default variant to my user, meaning that a certain variant that I have created in FBL1N in advance, always will be the default variant for me so I don't have to chose "Get variant" ?

Thanks a lot in advance,
/Riser

Through a transaction variant maybe?
SAP FI FAQ: http://en.sap.darkduck.com

Just before submitting any question, have a look at http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html please...
darkduck

Return to Financials