This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

KE1Z Planning CO-PA to FI

Financials (FI, CO, TR, EC)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, darkduck, Baz

KE1Z Planning CO-PA to FI

Postby xmchx » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:03 am

Dear all,
we have activated the planning for table FAGLFLEXT. It works fine for transfering data from CO-OM. Now we would like to transfer CO-PA-Planning data (which we entered with TA KEPM) to the FI-table with TA KE1Z.
I really don't understand how KE1Z works. I select the period, the version and the record type, afterwards I enter in the selection criteria from the CO-PA characteristics for example the company code and in the selection for "Value fields" I select the value field "Revenue".
I run the transaction, I get the message that the data are selected correctly w/o errors. Unfortunattly this log is only a statistic and I can not see the details. If I try to check the plan data in table FAGLFLEXT, I can not see the data transfered from CO-PA. My main question is, from which setting does the system know to which cost element the planning data have to be transferred. In the CO-PA-planning data (KEPM) we do not maintain the cost element at the moment. I found note 1056459 and transaction GCI4.
How is the link between the CO-PA-data and the FI-cost elements?
Thanks!
xmchx
xmchx

Return to Financials