This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Creating SAFT-PT Files without DART

Financials (FI, CO, TR, EC)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, darkduck, Baz

Creating SAFT-PT Files without DART

Postby amandasmith1 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:20 am

Hello Experts,

It seems the requirements in Portugal for the submission of the so-called SAF-T PT reports have been changed recently ,A new XML layout has been created (1.03 ) . We are not using SAP DART tool but using a custom tool to extract data . I wanted to check if any of you can help me provide the details of the new SAP notes , I am interested in Identified the field mapping which is being used . Also if anyone of you have created an custom program . I will appreciate if you can help provide the mapping as per the new XML structure.

Thanks for looking into my query .

Regards,
Amy
amandasmith1

Re: Creating SAFT-PT Files without DART

Postby Buggsy » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:35 am

Portugal introduced a monthly invoice XML file submission via SAFT-PT from January this year (on the 1.01_01 XML file version). A second version (1.02_01) was introduced in July - this added extra fields relating to the movement of goods (date/time of goods shipment). There are too many OSS notes to list here to get the coding/file updates for these changes (SAP were onto version 68 of the SAFT-PT program the last time I looked :) The DMEE XML structure for the 1.02_01 version should be in note 1840760

A further law update in August looks like another version of the file will be issued to include invoice payment information as a result of the introduction of deferred VAT. SAP have not issued any updates for this change yet - note 1905182 gives end of October as the date for this.

We use the standard DART extract process to generate the invoice XML files, so I can't offer you any guidance on how to update the changes into your custom process
Buggsy

Postby amandasmith1 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Thank you Buggsy, I just wanted to see the program and see the field mapping !!
amandasmith1

Postby amandasmith1 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:07 am

Hi Bugsy ,

Could you please let me know how have you mapped these fields in version 1.03_01 .

1. Source ID
2. Payment Amount
3. Payment Type
4. Payment Date

Regards,
Amy
amandasmith1

Postby girishbp » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:27 am

hi Amy,

Were you able to get all the mappings done ?, I am in the process of doing the same.

Thanks

Girish
girishbp

Return to Financials