This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.
Financials (FI, CO, TR, EC)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I`m facing some situation below...
1. I got a error message "Internal error in FORM/FUNCTION get_prkexx(saplckmo) in position 10 with RC" when do GR for a material(mvt. type is 101).
2. This material has no goods movements this fiscal year.
3. So, I found some solution ---
a. It seems there are problems with material ledger
b. I need to confirm whether the material ledger is activated well or not
c. Delete standard price for that material in transaction CKR1
d. And do re-calculate standard price
e. And release it
I found solution like above, but I cannot do that because of my lack of CO experience.
So, my questions are here.
1. How to check material ledger is active or not?
2. When I do delete standard price for a material in transaction CKR1, there is a message "Deleting current standard cost estimates can cause inconsistencies" and no further action of it. How I can delete standard price of this material?
P.S) I have one production order of this material but I cannot GR for this material with error message "Internal error in FORM/FUNCTION get_prkexx(saplckmo) in position 10 with RC"
3. If I can do 2, how I can re-calculate standard-price of this material?
4. If I can do 3, how I can release of this standard-price?
I always appreciate you expert`s help.
Material ledger activation.. you can check in SPRO .. i think trans. OMX1.. check for the plant/company code in which the material was created, if ML has been activated.
If the material has no goods movement in the fiscal year, you can do a CKR1 and delete the current / future cost estimtates. the message you get regarding inconsistencies should be a warning message, so you can press enter and continue with deleting the cost estimate. Once deleted, repeat CK11N for creating cost estimate and do a CK24 for marking & releasing PCE.
Just the normal procedure you follow..
But make sure you don't have any goods movements for the period in question.. if it exists, system would not allow you to release the estimate..that is if you have a price determ. 3..
Btw, what is the problem with material ledger ? Did you gather more information on that GR error ?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests